tattoos

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

who what where when why wednesday.

q:

what are you looking forward to?
this week?
this month?
a:



this week: eating tacos with my dad.
the ever famous scott bennion taco party is happening this weekend.
this saturday.
6:30 p.m.
my house.
anyone within the sound of this blog is invited.
it's always a good {and delicious} time.

anyone who's ever experienced the carne asada taco party is welcome to vouch for its goodness.
and anyone who wants direction to my house is welcome to email me for info: its1116@gmail.com

this month: welcoming two bennion babies to the world. TWO!
*backflips and cartwheels and exclamation points!*

mason james

sophia catherine


my aunt-ly duties are about to double and i couldn't be more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger