tattoos

Sunday, February 6, 2011

the good, the bad, and the ugly.


the good:

SCOTT BENNION CAME! bearing 20 lbs of raw meat, citrus from california, 160 lbs. of avocado {for the sole purpose of buying my friends}, and 10 bottles of mexican vanilla from my mom - who scoured every last tortillaria and mexican market on my behalf.
...
8 hours in the kitchen with my dad.
...
friday afternoon spent with my bestie. eating local, holding her hand at her first eye dr. appt., drinking diet coke, and running each other's errands.
...
finding a perfectly round pair of david letterman-esque frames - the last pair!
...
miss independent strikes again: the red mirror is up.
and it was hella hard, yo.
...
a spur of the moment, 8:45 p.m. chili's rendezvous with brooke where we drank diet coke, ate chips and salsa {and my standard: a side of broccoli and carrots} and talked about lipstick for 20 minutes.
...
friends from san diego, friends from utah, family from san diego, family from utah.... all in my house at once. everyone found a parking place and no one was towed. success.
...
a successful top secret meeting. makes a girl feel valuable.
...
a surprise phone call from a long lost friend {seriously - haven't talked in 8 years}.
...
my pinterest popularity just skyrocketed.
...
a morning spent buried in the scriptures.


the bad:

scott bennion is gone already.
...
brooke ewing is moving to washington d.c. on feb. 19.
{on the plus side, travel plans have just been rearranged: washington d.c. here i come!}
...
all my friends and all my family in one place - my living room - and i have nothing to show for it but tortilla-flipping burned fingertips and a photo of 30 mexican-coke bottle caps.
...
an amos lee show without amos lee. %&$@!
...
a top secret meeting that left me more confused than ever.


the ugly:

i hate to be vague, but "what if........"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger