tattoos

Sunday, February 27, 2011

the good, the bad, and the ugly.


the good:

...

...

{i could stop right there....}
...

two dates in one week.  who's life am i leading?
...

friends who are good for this kind of text exchange in a moment of crisis: 
b: monochromatic, flats, bright lips. that's what i wore on my fireman blind date..... look how well that worked out for me.......
a:  monochromatic, skinnies, boots, and clear gloss.  how about that?
b:  sounds good. really good! what time is he coming to get you?  are you excited?  nervous? anxious?
a: 6.  i am having belt trauma.
b:  details?
a:  {enter mid-teeth brushing photo above}
b: it looks a bit frumpy.  belt.  skinny, bright.  your pink one. then wear SPEAK LOUDER.
a: too late.  he's here.  pink belt.  no lips. 
...

watching my bestie sing and dance on stage.  jazz hands and character shoes included.  surrounded by all of funny family.
...

channeling my inner indie: a midnight showing of a foreign film {biutiful} in my wayfarers and a messy bun on the top of my head.  i fit in, most definitely and for sure.
...

a new gchat partner: ali.


the bad:

only one day in rexburg with trevor, oksana, and the sophster.  not enough time.
...

living 800 miles away from baby mason.
...

rescheduling 93473256 times with jenna.  there's just so in store..... but ashton is punking us.
...

the self-inflicted pain of a day at nordstrom + j.crew. oh, and let's not forget hip + humble, where i shopped for lara's birthday present.  and coveted every single thing in that store.
kanye west taught me, though, n-n-now that that don't kill me will only make me stronger
...

two dates in one week. but where does that leave me? nowhere, at least for now.


the ugly:

getting pulled over twice... on the same day.  and all that mercy granted to me in idaho came crashing down ONE MILE AWAY FROM MY HOUSE AT 11:30 PM when officer i've-got-something-to-prove ticketed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger