tattoos

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

hi, my name is aubry and i have a problem.

a couple weeks ago i found this sweet ted baker bag on sale.... and even though i didn't neeeeed it.... i bought it.

it was on sale.

the weekend flew by too quickly and i didn't get the guts of my old bag transferred into the new bag.
so it sat and sat all week.

a week without the bag meant i didn't really need the bag.
i decided to return it.
another week went by before it made its way downstairs, into the car, ready to be returned.
it sat in my car for another few days
until today, when....

i drove to nordstrom, parked, walked half way through the double doors, looked at the bag, turned around, got in my car and drove home. 

i couldn't part with ted baker and his geometric canvas.

so i called my mom to admitted my problem.
her reply?

"aubry, when you buy a designer handbag on sale, you didn't spend $75... you saved $200."

that explains everything, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger