tattoos

Friday, February 25, 2011

the.interview:che.kershaw.



Today I'd like to introduce to you another friend and avid blogger, Che Kershaw from IndieBerries. Che is the person who initially inspired me to start a blog, and start blogging. IndieBerries is always entertaining, creative and lots of fun to read - it is one of my daily reads. Che is living in South Korea and teaching English, and she seems to be having a ball.
I did a little Q&A with Che over email and here is a little bit more about her....
1. Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging because I had a whole bunch of creativity in me and no-where to put it... It was a time in my life when I was ready for a fresh new start – so I started a blog :) It was also initially intended to promote my Etsy store (http://www.etsy.com/shop/justche?ga_search_query=justche&ga_search_type=seller_usernames), but it’s moved past that and I’ve become more focused on ‘blogging for blogging’

2. What inspires you to blog regularly?
Knowing that people are looking forward to my cartoons and posts is the main reason that keeps me blogging regularly. It’s tough though – sometimes I don’t feel like drawing a cartoon or writing a post – but knowing that people like what I do is a huge motivator. Comments and emails are so lovely to receive to remind you it’s worth it :)
(When I have time – I try and make extra posts/cartoons and store them to post later – which really helps)

3. Would you get a tattoo, what and where?
I already have a small tattoo – which I got done in Thailand – it’s very special to me :)
For my next one I’m thinking about three small symbols down the side of my wrist… small outline of Africa, a heart and a peace sign or a fancy letter C… still deciding… But best we keep that on the low-down from Mommy and Daddy-Berries ;)

4. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
1. Flown across the world literally for the weekend to attend the blog awards in Cape Town.
2. Been carted down a ski-slope strapped into a bright-orange body bag
3. Bitten my friends foot in a bar… and my tooth subsequently falling out… (it’s a long story.)

5. If you had 48hours left to live, what would you do?
Fly home to see my family.

6. If you could have lunch with anyone, who would it be with and why?
Jamie Oliver if he’s cooking.
And Edward Monkton if Jamie is out of town.
A photo taken by Che in Bali
Gift wrap created by Che
Lomo photo taken by Che
Another Lomo photos taken by Che

Follow Che's blog: indieBerries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger