tattoos

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

hair.

i have resigned myself to a life of A TON of stick straight, volumeless hair that will hold no shape.
it will be varying shades of dark to very very dark and will fall somewhere between my chin and my mid-back.

when it's short and gets caught in the hood of my winter coat, catching all the static cling, i'll long for it to be long again.
and when it's long and lifeless and glues itself to my round face, i'll threaten to cut it all off every single day.

some body.
that's all i'm asking for.
and then maybe i'll do something like this...



but until my hair falls out and grows back with just half as much life as anyone else's...
i fear i'd just look like the dutch boy on the paint can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger