tattoos

Friday, March 25, 2011

India.business.trip.one.

I am off to India on Sunday for my first real business trip to buy my first real range of fabrics.... and lots of it! I am so excited, I have all the support in the world because my dad, my mom and my sister are joining me! Yes, it has turned into a little bit of a family holiday but for me it is strictly business! 
We have been doing all the preparation, stocking up on all sorts of medicines because I know that it is really easy to catch a bug or sickness in India so one needs to be prepared!
We are landing in Mumbai and spending 2 nights there, and then we are off to Jaipur for 4 nights. I don't really know what to expect and it is probably going to be a bit of a culture-shock but I'm going to look past all of that and find the beauty in visiting and experiencing another country.    

I can't wait to see the colours of India; bright and saturated. I can't wait to experience some of the culture. I can't wait to see what beautiful fabrics and products I can find. I can't wait to taste the spices in their foods. I can't wait to take photos. I can't wait for India. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger