tattoos

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

flower.child.

Recently (actually on St Paddy's day which is one of my favourite days to celebrate), I was asked by a random male being that I had just met if I was a 'flower child'? I replied by saying that 'why, do you think I'm a hippie?' And he responded saying that no, hippie's have bad connotations but a 'flower child' is a diluted version of a hippie without the bad connotations! After thinking about it, I decided I actually quite liked his observation and so it has turned into not only a blog post but also a really cool way of explaining (a part of) my vibe - and I love the earthy, freely, happily way the phrase 'flower child' explains (a part of) me. And so here are some beautiful 'flower child' pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger