tattoos

Sunday, March 20, 2011

the good, the bad, and the ugly.


the good:

a functioning tv, blu-ray, and instant netflix queue.
...
the beginning workings of a summer getaway with andi.
...
a really hot bowl of french onion soup at the nordstrom bistro.... as delicious as i've ever tasted.
...
monday night's visit from rachel.
...
i'm well stocked with cold, crisp red grapes and crunchy fuji apples in the fridge.
...
celebrating bestie jen's birthday with my two closest tentacles.
...
my first ever march madness bracket: so far, ohio's doing what they should to help this newbie out.
...
lots of love on the blog giveaway. y'all blew my phone up with the constant stream of email notifications. i loved it.
...
dinner + a whirl through savers with jamie and brooke. and annie and maisy.
...
sunshiny days and the first day of spring!
...
SUPER SATURDAY with my bestie... where we ate well, shopped hard, and i, literally, bought everything i wanted.

the bad:

i bought everything i wanted. what should i return?
...
driving from north salt lake to sandy and then to murray... only to realize i didn't have my laptop..... which meant i had to drive back to north salt lake.... and then start my work day.... at noon.
...
the verbal abuse i received from the boot camp sales nazi at the corporate health fair after walking into his booth area with a diet coke in my hand.
...
for one brief moment my bracket was in 1st place in our group. thanks to louisville and pittsburgh, i'm currently riding in in 7th place.
...
there's a 200 lb. tv in the middle of my living room that needs to go away....

the ugly:

two hours of stake conference where i learned about grandparents' example to their grandchilden. that was useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger