tattoos

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Shopaholics!!!

our shopping bags!!!! *faint*

she's so sad; I'm so happy!!! ^^


she want an ugly photo to be taken! no choice! ~>.<~

sisters forever! <3>

He's a guy, not a girl! haha!!! Isn't he beautiful? LOL!

I was out shopping at orchard with my dearest kelly. haha. We were really lucky today as it did not rain. Shopping was really fun and expensive today. We nearly shopped till we drop and went broke instantly. Far east isn't just a building with shops only, but with lots of treasures. Yeah, lovely and rear items. I'm unable to tell you exactly what you can get there, but there are really great stuffs there. Not just far east, but also cine. I'm having heartache after calculating how much i spent today. haha. Unbelievable cost that i paid. :))


When was the last time you and your siblings sit together and watched TV? haha. I can't remember when it was, since it did not happen for a long time. However, my brothers and i managed to sit down together and watched 'The Son of the Mask'. How sweet! ^^ It's nice to know that you have two greatest brother in the whole wide world. Ok.... Maybe only in my eyes. haha.


Lastly, i have a Korean drama to introduce to Korean drama lovers. The Korean drama is 'My Girl'. It's a funny, romantic and touching show. I just love it!!! Well, try catching it at youtube. Hope you will like it too, but don't be too mad over it like me! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger