tattoos

Monday, December 25, 2006

christmas eve past 12 midnight


the new friend! :))


On the previous post, i mentioned that im not going out that night and i did after that. I was watching TV when kelly sms-ed me. Someone special had asked her out to mos, and that she need a company. haha. You are right! It's me. Normal people will go out countdown and go home after that, but i did the other way round.

On my way out, i met my neighbour, weihao. I still remember those days, we used to play badminton at the playground. haha. We had a short chat and he walked me to the mrt station. Such a gentlemen. haha. We even exchanged moblie number. It's been quite some time since i last met him, maybe we should meet up someday. :)

Her friend is so interesting as to drive around the road for an hour just to find his way to mos. He really got no sense of directions. It was also another expensive night out there. I didn't really feel the Christmas atmosphere though. Anyway, we made a new friend. His name is zhongqun. He's quite a nice person. That's all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger