tattoos

Saturday, December 2, 2006

Girls Out

kelly's idea... haha... cute!



she must be lonely... haha...

my new friend, wenns
she and her idea... haha...

naughty us!
crazy them... haha...
i told them to finish the drink! :X




in the toilet! haha.
my idea... haha... opps... :))
my another work piece... haha...














I had a wonderful day out with my sisters today. haha :)) Wenns, my new friend introduced by kelly and caryn, have the same taste as me. haha. So happen to be that, kelly and caryn have the same taste. Isn't it weird? haha. Well, it make us a great group. We did crazy stuff together, took many photos together and comments on things together. haha. We are definately a bunch of crazy girls that you will not want to mess with. ^^ Yeah! We sure are great! haha. I think this will be my future shopping members. In another words, my new gang. haha. ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger