tattoos

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Friday, 22nd Decemeber 2006

I went to meet miss Nathan for lunch. :)) Not just for lunch, but also to pass her the Christmas present. I really don't know what she would like and got her something useful instead, hope that she would like it. Lunch with her was really interesting. We chatted about almost all kinds of stuff. On the other hand, i gained much general knowledge from her. :)) We talked about palm island, Christmas island, her life and mine. haha. How sweet! After meeting her, i went to Simonne's house. haha. It was a surprise visit as u can see. However, i managed to get her lunch when on my way there. haha. How thoughtful of me! =p We chatted and laughed about nothing. haha. But the time we spent together that day was short because she need to go out with her friends. It was alright, at least i get to see her. haha. Then, i went back to bishan and cut my hair. This was when the fierce mosquito kissed my leg, leaving a huge red patch on my leg. haha. I even went to develop photos and buy cards for my friends and family. It was really a one person in action day i would say. haha. The End!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger