tattoos

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Saturday, 23rd December 2006

I surpose to be beside kelly and this wenns missed me! hump! haha!

*huggs*

one!

two!


three!

four!

FINALLY! ^_*

taken by me! :)

same here!

and there! haha

this is the type of shoe their feets are suffering from! tsk tsk!

this is what christmas is all about!


the greedy one!

the sweet one!

the hungry one!

that's from caryn! so sweet! haha

she must be really excited! haha!



cheers! who says we cant cheers with water? haha!

Water- No fat, No sugar :)

US!

caryn's seafood paradise! i mean hell! haha.



the overflow is caused by miss kelly! haha!


kelly and wenns had this!


i had this! it's call fire ball, but there's no fire burning in me. haha.

getting all really to eat!


me too!

she's next!

remember the mosquito i mentioned earlier? this is what it is after a night! itchy! ~>.<~

It's the second time the four of us to go out together and have fun. haha. Hopefully, in future the number will increase dramatically. :)) You can also count it as a day we celebrate early Christmas with wenns and caryn as we are unable to meet up on the day itself. I mean, we all have plans already. So, let's not ruin it. haha. Early Christmas isn't that bad after all as you can see. First, we watched the movie ' Night at the Museum'. It was a highly recommended show by me. Believe it or not, it is extremely hilarious and interesting. Like what miss Nathan had told me yesterday, it had lots of twist and turns in the movie. Everything came unexpected. The movie is about everything becoming alive at night in the museum. Interesting isn't it? haha. Who would have thought of the story? haha. My favourite part is the part when Ben stiller and the monkey slap each other so many times in fast action. haha. I laughed till i tear. :))

After the movie, it was their idea to try out the new outlet of billybombers at cathey.The food was not fantastic at all. In fact, it was awful. Let's just put it this way, the dinner ruin the day. haha. It sounds much better. Not just that, it cost me a bomb too. I think i would not want to go back there anymore. The service is good but the food is bad. It was so wasted. Maybe the name somehow got to do with the cost price of it and charged us 10 dollars of GST for 4 person. I must say, it was a really expensive dinner.

Lastly, we all went home straight after dinner because the shoe kelly and wenns was wearing, is killing their feet. haha. For their feet's sake, we went home without taking a stroll under the stars and the cold breeze. I even received a Christmas present from caryn today. How sweet of her! (: Always remember people, it is the thought that counts!!!

that's all for today! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger