tattoos

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My sweet lunch with kelly; date

It's been 4 days since we last met... Although it's only 4 days, but to me, it was like years. :) Before she went home, she came to have lunch with me. :D Do u know how much i miss her? haha. Ok... Actually i was really bored working there. Kelly kept laughing at my presence for being there. haha. It was really quiet when she came over for a visit, maybe she scared all the customers away! haha. *just kidding* We roamed cold storage for an item which cost $5.90, no more or lesser than that amount. It was her aunty's ideal for the Christmas gift hunt and i still remember receiving a glass bottle of organic lime juice last Christmas. Laugh out loud! haha. People always say that first impression stays forever, so don't blame me for that. haha.

I love my dad. He makes soup and cuts fruit for me most of the time, so sweet. Always there to care for me, i feel the warmth he is giving me. Love you dad!
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger