tattoos

Sunday, April 25, 2010

in a perfect world

According to Wikipedia, queue areas are places in which people in line (first-come, first-served) wait for goods or services. Examples include checking out groceries or other goods that have been collected in a self service shop, in a shop without self service, at an ATM, at a ticket desk, a city bus, or in a taxi stand.
So why, why, why can't I just live in a country where people know how to line up?! I am so annoyed with the fact that both in Egypt and here in Vietnam, NO ONE knows how to make a line! How is it possible?? We went to Hanoi and Halong Bay this weekend and I was losing my patience VERY quickly with the lack of lines.
It happens all the time here and soon I am going to start to freak out when it happens. I'm going to make a sign in Vietnamese to carry around with me that says GET IN LINE!!!!!!!
That's my vent for the day. I'm going to work on teaching my class to line up. Changing the country one line up at a time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger