tattoos

Monday, March 22, 2010

a polish report.

saturday was super shopping day {as every saturday should be, in my opinion}.
*sigh* wouldn't it be nice to be rich... and to be able to buy all sorts of pretty things?

there were a few items of business that needed to be taken care of... and some surprises that fell into my shopping cart, entirely unbeknownst to me... i swear.

priority number one:

falling victim to the spring 2010 nail polish trend = pastels. me? pastels? who would have thought? that meant a mandatory purchase of lilacism and mint candied apple.


my toes are purple, and my fingers will be green in 3-5 business days. green is on back order.

by the way, my fav place to buy all this goodness? apothica. i was doing my thing at the gateway for YEARS before i knew this place existed. consider it YEARS of money saved. hmmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger