tattoos

Sunday, October 25, 2009

a true story.

dear patient, private friends,

here is a story of road rage gone wild... and how the mean things stupid people say are probably a bigger deal than they think they are. maybe we should all think before we speak.


image via paper tissue.
a few facts you need to know:

1. i talk to angry people everyday. angry, road raged people.
2. {despite that fact} i love my job.
3. i work for a really big company.
4. they take risk seriously.
5. they're really good to me.

one monday morning, i retreived my voicemail from the weekend. i had one message from saturday night at 10 p.m. it went like this:

"f you. f you. i've been driving all around this f-ing town because of your f-ing project so f you. f your mom, f your dad, f your children, f you. if i ever find out who the f you, i'm going to slit your f-ing throat and piss down inside. s**t. f you. have a nice day."

i laughed. then realized how un-funny it really was. i googled myself. i found everything. e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

so... i filed a police report. {in case he really did try to slit my f-ing throat}.
and then i told my boss.
my boss told the hr girl.
the hr girl told the health and safety guy.
the health and safety told the regional health and safety guy.
the regional health and safety guy told the regional hr guy.
the regional hr guy told the corporate health and safety guy.
the corporate health and safety guy called another guy up top who used to work in the CIA.

before i knew it, mr. CIA did a full backgroud check {if you're reading, hi joe!} on me... and concluded there was "waaaay too much stuff out there on me."
no one involved really thought creep was waiting outside my door to kill me. but what if? ooh, so scary.

but the best thing i could do was make the information i was responsible for putting out there really really super freaking hard to get to. blog included.

have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger