tattoos

Monday, October 19, 2009

clever calendars.

if i had three wishes, they would be as follows:

1. my house had more wall space.
2. i wasn't a human calendar that remembered every date and every appointment. wish i relied on my calendar more.
3. a stranger magically paid my mortgage. you'd best believe i'd send them the prettiest thank you card they've ever seen.

lofty goals, i know... but really - there are so many clever people out there... and it seems like each of them have come up with their own ri-diculously smart way to tell me what day it is.








also very amazing - the people who locate all these genius creations and compile them for our viewing pleasure. i've posted about this blog before, but really - decor8 blows my mind every single day.
visit decor8 for the links to all these little beauties. and, friends - it's no secret. you're all getting calendars for christmas this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger