tattoos

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

jumping on.


who would have thought... my blog, still in its infancy, is following all its friends in the world of privatizing. i didn't really plan on doing this... until yesterday... when i experienced a fierce collision between my personal life and professional life, giving me a healthy 'lil shake up.

i'm sad about it. it's fun discovering people who've discovered me {so long as their nice and creep-free}. so, please, please, please leave me your address if you've been a reader and would like to continue to follow my ridiculous little life.

i'm talking to you...

my obvious fans
high school friends and acquaintences
friends of friends {from n.y. to california} and even their friends
brothers and sisters of college roommates {alisa!}
friends of old college friends
clients and co-workers who will still respect me {and give me work!} even after being included in my personal life
husbands, wives, the family blog keeper of friends

... i'm talking to YOU!

i follow lots of blogs of friends of friends... it's the blogger's way. so, don't be shy... leave me your address! my purpose in doing so isn't really to keep the average stranger away. it's to keep the extreme creeps away. even if you know someone who knows me, i consider you a friend.

the blog's going private by the end of next week.

leave your email in a comment, or send it to its1116@gmail.com
*sniff, sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger