tattoos

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

My Amazing Life With Kelly :)

My life have been always so unexpected and happening. haha. Guess what! When i received my letter from JAE, i was full of confidence that I'll go into NP. And the letter wrote:' NYP '. How shocking that could be. haha. At that moment, i was lost for words. Least did i expect myself to end up in the same place as Kelly, maybe this is fate. haha. Kelly! Here i come! hahaha. We are really sisters. :D

Kelly asked me to praise how good she was as a friend to me. haha! :P You know? She was suppose to go out with me today and she over slept! Never mind. Then she never call me personally and Terence called up instead. *faint* haha. She made me wake up at 1pm! 1pm !!! haha. When ter and me thought of going to her house, she wasn't free anymore. *punch the pillow!!!* haha. This is how great she was to me. haha. Impressed? Perhaps~ haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger