tattoos

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Exhausted.

Kelly accompanied me to orchard today for the NYP medical thing, but there's too much people. -.- In the end, we went for window shopping. :D

There can be the weirdest people in the world that you have yet to meet. I've experienced it just now. A girl around my age added me in msn and her reason is to make more friends. It made me wondered, 'why would a girl ever add another girl ?' This is getting weird. Starting, she hoped i won't mind her adding me. At first i thought i won't mind either, but it turned out to be freaky. She began asking what kind of bra brand i wear cause she don't feel comfortable in hers. -___- Can anyone tell me is this a prank or what? Disgusting human beings. If they have all the time in the world, why not do something meanful than to play pranks on other people. They are a disgrace of us-human beings. Hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger