tattoos

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

who what where when why wednesday.

q:

who was your celebrity crush IN 7th GRADE?

a:

luke perry, aka dylan mckay.

i was loyal and devout. i was hard core. he was my one and only. when my brothers were busy collecting marvel comics, i was at the comic book shop picking up the beverly hills 90210 trading cards. wwwwhat? i really did that? i went to the comic book store and bought things? mom, why did you let this happen? why wasn't i at claire's accessories spending my allowance on buy-two-get-one-free earring?

and the 500 piece luke perry jigsaw puzzle hung on the wall in my bedroom - all glued together with pride and teen bop love.

it's all true, folks. i do not lie.

how could you resist this face?


but even still... check him out! i mean.... this might be fridge worthy.



and then i grew up a little... and chris o' donnell stole my heart. in fact, i remember this very picture pinned to the bulletin board in my room. this VERY ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger