tattoos

Monday, February 22, 2010

stranger friends unite.



even though i talk to strangers for a profession, when it comes to my personal life, i operate best one-on-one. i don't have a big social circle... so when my worlds collide, i worry.

the greatest thing happened, though...

jen and holly bonded over candy {and now we're planning pajama parties where we throw pillows, braid hair, and talk about boys.}

and then
corrina started emailing jen. {about what? should i be worried?}

and
lara came to jen's bridal shower. {among a million other visits}

and
robin bonded with jen in blog-dom. {possibly the best union ever.}

and
andi, well... you and jen are destined to be together. {and we're all dying for the day it happens.}

i just love it when my people love my other people... i have great people in my life. like, the greatest. i am a lucky, lucky girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger