tattoos

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Gummi Bear Martini

Because I love this drink so much (hello AAA!), I'm posting this note once again (already did so on my facebook a few months ago.) So in case you missed it, today is your lucky day..!!....

*crickets chirping*

The Gummi Bear Martini. It's the only martini I make -- let me rephrase that -- it's the only martini I know how to make; even though I have an entire recipe book full of different drinks. And I didn't even get this drink from said book. I was trying to recreate a drink I tasted at a restaurant once. Through trial and error (and a lot of drinks), I think I finally figured it out. Although for me martini's are not the drinks you want to get drunk off, cause getting drunk on martini's (for me) is equivalent to getting high on some really wacky pills or something. I've found that I turn into a crazy person, and a blubbering/screaming/crying mess. My sister lovingly gave me the rightly earned, and very well deserved nickname of 'The Wet Noodle' because of that.
The 'Wet Noodle' Night....


THE GUMMI BEAR MARTINI

- First you need some Vodka, Banana Liquor, Sour Puss, gummi bears, martini shaker thingy, and a fancy martini glass.

- Mix 1 part vodka, 1 part banana liquor and 2 parts sour puss. Pour into your shaker thingy -- and don't forget to add the ice!

 - Your final product should look like THIS:

- AND DON'T FORGET THE BEST PART -- YOUR GUMMI BEARS!! I usually put them in my glass first. When you finally get to your bears at the end of your drink they get a bit hardened and are FULL of booze -- NOM NOM NOM!!

- Drink:

It's funny cause as I sit here writing this blog I'm sipping on one of these bad boys -- that's what made me decide to write this note in the first place!

I'm geeeeettiiiing drrrrruuuuuuunk!!!!....



All the while Riven is sitting and giving me some serious death stares. Isn't he soooo cute!! hahaa...

Also, the entire time I was writing this blog and such, I've been listening to fucking High School Confidential by Rough Trade -- LOL! I'm seriously addicted to this song for the moment. It makes me want to get drunk and dirty dance or something, hahahahaaa... I don't know, I don't know... Poor Jarred cause when I first downloaded this song he said how much he HATED it -- haha. Too bad! It's on repeat!

Whoooohooo, turn this shit up!! -- hahahaaa...





I'm gonna go make another drink.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger