tattoos

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sheer nudity. Will be your flaunting your body parts (and privates) next season?




















It is slowly, but surely heating up in preparation for Spring (well in Australia anyway) and I am curious to see how far fashionistas will go with the latest extension of the sheer trend.

It started as innocently as a little sheer cut out around your waist, it has now matured into titts, ass, side ass, side tits, underwear, belly buttons and pretty much anything else. 

I am down to try the whole bra poking through or even the briefs with the waisted sheer skirt ...  I think if I attempt the titts out one I will simply look like a stripper as I am not as errr petite? as these models lol. 

How far will you go with this trend? 

Is it hot or not in your books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger