tattoos

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Birthday is approaching....

I am turning 21 in 14 days. This frightens me a little I'm not gonna lie. Does this mean I have to start getting my shit together? 

To celebrate my 21st I decided to have a themed costume party with Disney/Marvel as the theme. I have decided to be the little mermaid because I always wanted to be a mermaid and I have also always wanted to be a redhead and this just may be my only chance. 

The problem is all the costumes I have found have been really shit (for lack of a more descriptive word).

This one of the most common ones I found..


Its not even the right colours!!



I want one like this, but I cant find one anywhere. 

Sooooo..... I either have to make my costume (I can sew) or I have to change my character. My boyfriend & friends think I should be Jasmine out of Jasmine & Aladdin. Racist.. 




Only problem is I think because Kim Kardashian did it recently (and I have a few umm ethnic friends) everyone will turn up as Jasmine and I wont feel as special.

What should I do? Make my costume or change my character? HELP!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger