tattoos

Monday, August 24, 2009

only 3 months now.

i got my oil changed last week. as i drove away, i spied the sticker on the upper left corner of my windshield and noticed that my next oil change is due on, get ready for this...

november 16, 2009

only the most important day of the year!

it got me thinking...
t minus 3 months till my birthday.
time to compile the birthday wish list.

while i don't expect anyone to actually get me anything on any sort of list i may compile {except you, mom...}, i would surely die and go to heaven if i could get my hands on this little sweet thing:


in white. with sunday drawing-esque swirls on the lid.

perfect for blogging, webbing, and the occassional power point presentation. which is pretty much all i need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger