tattoos

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chanel 2012 Paris-Bombay collection

I always love what Karl Lagerfeld does for his Chanel shows, even though it's a hit and miss on whether I like the clothes or not, but overall I'd say that I am a big fan. In the case here regarding his latest show, the pre-fall 2012 Paris-Bombay collection, I have one word: AMAZING. I seriously could feel myself getting so excited looking through the pictures -- perhaps a big dorky, I know -- but I find it so inspiring when you see beautiful art coming together like this; from the exceptional craftmanship and quality of the clothes and fabrics, to the styling of the hair and makeup, and the overall theme and concept. 














































I love love loooooooooooove the dreadlocked looking hair with the jewels... I love the way this looks so much that I can guarantee you I will definitely be trying to recreate this look myself -- and most likely will blog about it, hahaa...


Seeeeriiiiously!! So awesome...








xoxoxo!!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger