tattoos

Monday, June 27, 2011

Edie Sedgwick - The tragic beauty.


 "It's not that I'm rebelling. It's that I'm just 
trying to find another way"





"You have to put up with the risk of being misunderstood if you are going to try to communicate. You have to put up with people projecting their own ideas, attitudes, misunderstanding you. But it's worth being a public fool if that's all you can be in order to communicate yourself."





"Fashion as a whole is a farce, completely. The people behind it are perverted, the styles are created by freaked out people, just natural weirdos. I know this because I worked with all those people while I was modeling."




"The way those sons-of-bitches took advantage of me. Warhol is a sadistic faggot."


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger