tattoos

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

10.things.

1. The DA doing so well in the Municipal elections, increasing their votes to 23.9%. Yay!
2. My beautiful Orchid, named Mary.
3. A fun-filled night in the farmlands of Eston for their fundraiser concert, "Viva Las Eston".
4. I bought Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis this week and I am dying to read it, I have only heard good things!
5. I just love this picture.
(Image sourced from weheartit)

6. A day in Durban with my mom, getting our hair done and doing some shopping.
7. This awesome book I found at The Space at The Pavilion called Disneystrology (just up my alley as I have an obsession with Disney), it shows you what your date of birth says about you, in Disney terms.
8. These are the perfect party lips - sexy, bright and sparkly.
(Image sourced from weheartit)
9. This is a really cool quote.
(Image sourced from weheartit)
10. Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger