tattoos

Friday, October 17, 2008

girl babies.

my friend jen sent this to me once. i forwarded it onto my mom. i thought it was kind of funny.




this was her reply:

" AUBS! I don't just want babies out of you unless you have cute little girl babies. I need girl babies -- alright! I have been suffering from girl baby starvation for 30 years! I want to go shopping for girl baby outfits. You have your assignment, now go and be fruitful - GIRL BABIES ONLY"

i laughed. not because i don't really want babies... or girl babies. but because i couldn't do anything about it.

the next day... i got this e mail. titled "More"

"I want to shop for frilly underpants, not superhero underoos, I want to buy dresses and matching shoes and lacy stockings, I want to see cute little pink and purple sleepers on a tiny delicate frame, not skintight sleepers on a snoring Michelin man-baby.

Just to be clear, I want GIRL BABIES. I gave it a valiant try myself five times only to get four BOY babies. Now it's your turn - find a man and start churning out GIRL BABIES.

so... any takers? my mom will pay you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger