tattoos

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Getting ghetto at Winterbeatz =)















I tried to upload some videos for you, but my computer was getting her evils out =(

On Saturday, My best friend Cassann and I decided to go to winterbeatz, basically because I was hoping that 50 cent would ask me to be his wifey/baby mama (he didn't btw - devo). I also ran into my little sister Georgia (the redhead) and her friend Emma which was nice. We only got the general admission tickets but we were lucky enough to be pulled into the bling ring (VIP) by a really nice security guard so we got to see 50 up close. G-Unit were smoking jays on stage, Lil Kim was grabbing her crotch and swearing and Mario was serenading us with his gorgeous voice. Overall it was an awesome concert. I had so much fun =)

How was everyones weekends? xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger