tattoos

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Little Quality Time With My Cupcake Cassandra.

Cassandra and I decided to frolic around a little street near my house on the way home from pasta, some champagne (yes, in the day time, its the best time ok?), deep thoughts and hilarious words (shes good value lol) in the city at our favorite restaurant. 

It occurred to me sometime last week that I am one lucky bitch. I have some amazing people in my life and I am so thankful for every single one of them. These days it seems that people are always bitching and whining about people screwing them over and they often forget to stop and appreciate the good people in their lives. I am incredibly lucky to have such loving, drama-free people to spend my days with. I really don't know what I would do without my fabulous friends.

Thank you special people. I love you dearly xx










On a different note, do you love my vintage acid wash jeans that I picked up in my travels?

I do! It is rather hard to find jeans that fit my butt, thighs and my waist - if you haven't noticed my butt has its own island haha. 

I hope you are having a lovely Wednesday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger