tattoos

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

21 Yesterday and Other Merry Subjects.

I turned the big 2 1 yesterday and I must say another year older isn't so bad. My mum and my sister Georgia picked me up early for pancakes, ice cream and a mocha. Then we visited my granny, which was lovely!

My best friend Cassann organised a somewhat surprise dinner. Well she tried, but inviting me to our favorite restaurant kinda gave it away ... shes so cute =) 

So we went to dinner with a small group of girls and went out dancing afterwards ... we had a merry time. I love girl time!






My beautiful boyfriend is taking me to Thailand soon, I am sooo excited!!! He also got me a Pure Indulgence package and a beautiful Marilyn Monroe biography called Fragments. I am a lucky girl.

My mum is also getting me my new camera this week which is awesome!

I decided on ............................ 
................................
...............
.......
..

The Nikon D7000


I am super dooper excited to get my hands on this baby! So many ideas rushing through my mind....















p.s. you may have also noticed that there is a bit of KENDALL JENNER in there. Isn't she fucking gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger