tattoos

Monday, March 7, 2011

cape.town.happiness.

I am having the most amazing time in Cape Town with my family. It is the first time all 5 of us have been together in almost a year! We are staying at one of my dad's houses in Camps Bay, with the most amazing view of Lions Head and Camps Bay beach, here is a preview......
We had Claire's Hens Party on Saturday night which was very festive. We had dinner at the Dias Tavern in town and then headed onto the night clubs! The theme was "1999" raver and therefore everyone was very colourful and sparkling, here are some pics......

For the rest of the week I'll be chilling with my family and doing lovely fun Cape Towns things, and then on Friday I am heading to Tulbagh where the wedding is with the 'bride to be'. The we have a day of pampering and champagne on Friday and the wedding on Saturday. I can't wait for the wedding, it is going to be beautiful and lots of fun. Yay. I will keep you all posted as the week goes by..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger